- Easy for the children to get on and off by themselves
- Comfortable for a multi-hour outing
- Stay on in rigorous conditions
- Vibrant colors inspired by nature are adored by children
- Lightweight and fast drying
- High back on the Niagra Pink girl’s shoe rubbed against Nyla’s heel and the by the end of the day she had a hot spot that would turn to blister with more wear (not all their shoes have such a high back)
- Not available at all retail stores so you can’t try them before purchasing
Worth checking out as an alternate to Keen and Teva water shoes! Especially true if your children have trouble getting their other shoes on and off.
M.A.P. is an acronym for motion, adventure, play – which resonates with my values and those I’m working to instill in my children.
The Emmons Fisherman Sandal has become my son’s go to already. My daughter will probably stick with her Tevas unless we get her a pair of M.A.P. shoes with a low cut back.
M.A.P. shoes has a wide range of kid’s outdoor footwear, geared towards different environments and seasons. Check them out online on their website mapshoes.com.
I was provided free samples of these shoes.